Reasons to keep an extra jar of coconut oil in your bathroom:
1. Your skin will thank you. Scoop some into in your bath, or a slather some on your skin afterwards.
2. It works as an excellent eye makeup remover and puffy circle-reducer.
3. Swishing it in your mouth (it melts fast) prevents and even heals cavities. Google “oil pulling!”
4. Its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties make it an effective first aid cream, but it also soothes against the pain of scrapes and burns.
5. I don’t buy shaving cream anymore, and I’m not the only one!