Y’all. The time has come. I’m off to The Influence Conference!
Thursday morning = Charlotte > Detroit > Indianapolis
Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday night = this beautiful hotel
Sunday afternoon = Indianapolis > Detroit > Charlotte
I plan to spend this weekend doing the following:
– fumbling my way through airports
– loving on current friends & making new ones
– trying not to get too nervous about the panel on which I’m speaking
– eating good food, one meal of which I organized for sixty SheReadsTruth gals
– learning a little bit about social media
– learning a lotta bit about how the gospel relates to lifestyle, online and off
– relaxing and soaking up some alone time
Are you gonna be there?! Come find me!
This is what I look like on a good day:
And this is what I look like on a bad day:
I won’t be writing while I’m gone, but I’m sure I’ll tweet and post photos via Instagram, so follow along there if you want. Thanks for all of the support that helped get me to this conference, dear friends & family! Your well wishes, purchases from my shop & yard sales, random checks in the mail with encouraging notes… I wouldn’t be going if it weren’t for you. You are all so precious to me.
Catch up with y’all soon.